You need a company you can trust to handle your operational responsibilities. We have the experience you want in property management. We offer full service management of both commercial and residential properties. We have a dedicated team of professionals ready to help you maximize your profits without sacrificing on service. We adhere to all Fair Housing Guidelines and pride ourselves on ethical practices and respect for everyone. We are an extremely detailed one-on-one type of company. We cater directly to your individual needs. Here is just a small list of the services you can expect:
- Rate Analysis - We will analyze the market and find the rental rates that will make you the most money with the least amount of down time.
- Lease Administration - Whether itís a rental agreement, billing, collection, tenant credit and criminal screening or just keeping the peace, we will handle it for you. We walk through the property prior to your tenant's occupancy so that there is no discrepancy at the end of their tenancy (also in a signed addendum).
- Building Maintenance - We will make sure your properties are clean and operating efficiently at all times, we respond quickly and efficiently to all repair requests and tenant issues (We have a 24 hour emergency answering service for after hours requests). Additionally, we conduct drive by inspections frequently and interior inspections as often as permitted by law.
- Marketing - Our marketing strategies will keep your occupancy and tenant retention rates high. We currently utilize "Craigslist" for all marketing which is no fee to you. We can subscribe to additional advertising if needed, but there may be a fee.
- Vendor Negotiations - Let us find the reputable vendors you need to make sure your operation runs smoothly. Unlike most management companies, we do not charge any additional fees on top of the normal routine maintenance or simple repairs.
- Accounting - We utilize a software compliant with the Department of Real Estate. All funds received from tenants are placed in a trust account and once the funds are cleared, bills are paid and the remaining funds are distributed to the owners.
- Management Fee - Our typical residential monthly management fee for our services is 10% of the gross monthly income (Some concessions can be made if you have more than one property locally). Additionally, there is a $350 tenant placement fee for administration and overhead (fuel, personnel, copies, etc.). We do NOT collect a monthly fee if the property is vacant. Call for a quote on commercial or multiple properties.