You need a company you can trust to handle your investment property operational responsibilities. We have the experience you want in a professional property management company. We offer full service management of both commercial and residential properties. We have a dedicated team of professionals ready to help you maximize your profits without sacrificing on service. We adhere to all Fair Housing Guidelines and pride ourselves on ethical practices and respect for everyone. We are an extremely detailed one-on-one type of company. We cater directly to your individual needs. Here is just a small list of the services you can expect:
- Rate Analysis - We will analyze the market and find the rental rates that will make you the most money with the least amount of down time.
- Lease Administration - Whether it's a rental agreement, billing, collection, tenant credit and screening or just keeping the peace, we will handle it all for you. We walk through the property prior to your tenant's occupancy so that there is no discrepancy at the end of their tenancy.
- Building Maintenance - We will make sure your properties are clean and operating efficiently at all times, we respond quickly and efficiently to all repair requests and tenant issues. We have a 24 hour emergency answering service for after hours repair requests. Additionally, we conduct drive by inspections frequently and interior inspections as often as permitted by law.
- Marketing - Our marketing strategies will keep your occupancy and tenant retention rates high. We currently utilize our website, social media, Zillow, Trulia and approximately 30 other sites locally and nationwide for all marketing. Some advertising costs do apply.
- Vendor Negotiations - We have reputable vendors that make sure your property operations run smoothly. Unlike most management companies, we do not charge any additional fees on top of the normal routine maintenance or simple rent-ready repairs.
- Accounting - We utilize a state-of-the-art accounting software system compliant with the Department of Real Estate. Tenants pay their rent online and have ability to use their bank account or credit card for payment. All funds received from tenants are placed in a trust account and once the funds are cleared, bills are paid, the remaining funds are distributed to the owners via direct deposit to your bank account.
- Management Fee - Call for a quote on your residential, commercial or multiple properties.